Fruity, sweet, delicious and sooo healthy. Or is it not? Not all juices are good for health. Some are more like liquid candy. Because it’s worth it to know the difference.
- Many people drink juices, to support a diet or to do something Good for your health.
- But even juices with “100 percent fruit content” are automatically healthy.
Fruits have a high sugar content, they contain fructose and glucose. And this sugar lands, including the calories, of course, also in the juice. An example: The sugar content of Apple juice is higher than that of Cola. So an average of 500 kilo calories are in a Liter of juice, a Liter of Cola, brings it to around 400.Best offer on BestCheck.de
In addition, most juices do not have the same high-fiber and nutrient content of the fruit in raw form. But there are also good examples:
Vegetable juice is the best choice
Vegetable juice has far-juices, less calories and sugar than fruit. But not only that, The juices also provide fiber, which satiate the Hunger.
Nutrition counselor buy now at Amazon!
Juice Fruit 100%
For juices, the manufacturers use ripe, fresh or preserved fruits. You can press citrus fruits in special presses. Other fruits are ground and the juice manufacturer in a mill to the mash, the squeeze is then mechanically. Then comes out first, a natural juice. Either this goes directly in the trade or filtered as a clear fruit juice.
Fruit juice from concentrate – convenient for the manufacturer
The manufacturer withdraw the juice initially, the aromas, then steaming the juice. Under vacuum conditions, they withdraw the water.
The company can concentrate more cost-effective store and transport than the juice. Later, you add the concentrate back to the water and the fruit own flavour, as well as optionally the fruit flesh.
Fruit nectar – quite a bit of sugar bombs
Nectar is made from fruit juice concentrate diluted with water. The statutory minimum content of fruit juice or fruit pulp, depending on the type at least 25 (currant, banana, Mango) to 50 percent (elderberry, quince, peach). However, fruit nectar may contain up to 20 percent of the total weight of sugar or honey.
Fruit juice drinks – the worst choice
Really Healthy in fruit juice drinks with a magnifying glass. The fruit content is, depending on the type of fruit 6 (citrus fruit) to 30 percent (pome fruit, grapes). Water, sugar, and flavorings. The fruit juice beverages are, therefore, more in the category of “soft drink”. He prefers water!
The best juices for your health
With the following juices to support your health. But also here applies: To much of a Good damage. The WHO therefore recommends only a glass of fruit drink of juice per day.
The German nutrition society (DGE) recommends two daily servings of fruit and three servings of vegetables. One of the recommended portions of fruit or vegetables, you can replace it without having a guilty Conscience by a juice. In any case, you should replace the fruit and vegetable consumption through juice.
- Cranberry juice is a particularly good source of Vitamin C supplier. In addition, many doctors recommend the juice for cystitis to prevent and treat. However, the experts are not in agreement as to whether the juice actually helps.
- Similar acts also cranberry juice. The dye molecules in the juices – the proanthocyanins prevent that Koli bacteria in the bladder mucosa fixed and an inflammation trigger.
- Red grape juice contains, such as red wine are flavonoids and Resveratrol. Both substances support the heart and circulatory System. The antioxidants can deactivate free Radicals and the risk of cancer reduce.
- Orange juice has a high Vitamin C content, which strengthens the immune system. Unsweetened orange juice has fewer calories than, for example, grape or currant juice. However, the bright juices generally contain less antioxidants than dark.
- Tomato juice strengthens the heart and circulatory system, thanks to the red dye lycopene of the ripe tomatoes. The secondary plant substance is, according to the processing of the tomatoes even more effective than in the raw fruit. In addition, lycopene reduces the risk of cancer, because it prevents the body from nitrites and nitrates from the food and converts into cancer-causing nitrosamines.
- Carrot juice is rich in Vitamin A and its precursor, Provitamin A beta-carotene. The secondary plant substance strengthens the immune system and promotes cell growth.